Latest leading edge technology provides real time access to critical data for both office-based and remote workersIRIS Enterprise Software New Zealand and Australia has announced that the latest instalment of IRIS Exchequer LIVE is now on general release.
IRIS Exchequer LIVE, the latest technological advancement of Exchequer’s award-winning accounting and finance product gives both remote and office-based workers the power to access, manage and tailor transactions to their individual working requirements.
Key features include IRIS Exchequer LIVE Timesheets, IRIS Exchequer LIVE Expenses, IRIS Exchequer LIVE eProcurement, all with full integration into IRIS Exchequer v6.9 and IRIS Hosted Solutions.
The latest instalment includes key benefits and features to make procurement , timesheets and expenses even easier from any location via the web.
IRIS Exchequer LIVE modules
- IRIS Exchequer LIVE Timesheets - Role based templates, creation, retrieval, update and submission of timesheets, instigate an expense claim from a time sheet, role based configuration
- IRIS Exchequer LIVE Expenses - Role based templates, expense thresholds through categories, mileage recording, creation, retrieval, update and submission of expense claims, configurable expense types, and role based configuration
- IRIS Exchequer LIVE eProcurement - a sleek and efficient way to manage your business procurement needs.
- IRIS Exchequer LIVE eReporting - powerful, live reports delivered immediately and conveniently accessed through your web browser.
- All modules benefit from an extensive approval and authorisation system
And… we're just getting started! We have plenty more exciting LIVE modules in the works.
What makes IRIS Exchequer LIVE live?
Real time access to IRIS Exchequer is the key. We have created an all new ‘Rich Internet Application’ (RIA) that brings a user experience designed to deliver a highly functional User Interface (UI) for the IRIS Exchequer product.
Via the web enabled UI, you will have the ability to record time and expenses, invoice, purchase, view live stock and much more at any time from wherever you are operating.
Back to recent news